We are so excited to bring you another "first" in teaching and sharing "how-to" needle felt! This kit will take you step by step through the process
of referencing a picture to needle felt a 2D wool painting!
This kit will help you learn to focus on small details so you can needle felt realistic 2D animal pictures.
You can also use the provided outline of the artwork to practice over and over or enlarge it to focus on specific areas.
Instructions are included in this PDF -- but if you prefer, you can get the complete kit here
*IMPORTANT NOTE: DOWNLOAD LINK will be in your order summary, both in the "Your Account" section (click on the order) and in your email confirmation.
- You will receive a link for the download in your emailed Order Confirmation.
- You will need to LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT to complete the download, so if you don't have an account, you will need to set one up.
- You can also go to My Account and download the pdf from there.
**Link is only good for one week, please download immediately after ordering. Forgot to download your link? No worries give us a call or send us a message through the CONTACT US page. We will get you taken care of :).
For This Project You Will Need:
- 8" x 12" 100% Wool Felt Sheet
- MC-1 Wool batting for fox and background
- Needle Felting Pad 10x7 or larger
- Felting Needles (we recommend a 42 Triangle and a 38 Triangle)
- Iron-on Transfer Pen