Needle Felting a Mohair Bear Face - Free Tutorial
In this free video tutorial, award winning Teddy Bear artist Michele Freeman of Eden and Friends shows you exactly how to needle felt the face of a small mohair bear, and turn it into a cute pin or brooch!
This free video tutorial covers
The PDF -- make sure you get it!
- All supplies and tools used
- Selecting fur for sewing small bears such as these
- How to transfer & cut out the pattern
- How to sew the mohair bear head
- How to stuff the bear head
- How to needle felt the face of your mohair bear
- Ways you might adorn your bear
No prior experience needed!
**IMPORTANT NOTE: DOWNLOAD LINK will be in your order summary, both in "Your Account" section (click on the order) and in your email confirmation.
***Link is only good for 14 days, please download immediately after ordering.
***This document is a PDF, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader
***File size is 4MB+
Needle Felting a Mohair Bear Head Pin