Wet felting Easter Eggs is a fun and simple project that anyone can do! It is great for beginners and fun for kids.
Instructions for this kit are on video (see links below).
These wet felted eggs can also be decorated with needle felting, embroidery and ribbons.
They are great handmade Easter basket stuffers because you can hide prizes inside.
You can also leave the felted eggs uncut and display them in a basket, bowl, or on a shelf for super sweet DIY Easter decor!
- A Springy Merino Short Fiber Batting Assortment
- A Fun Luster Fiber Assortment including Wool Nepps, Sari Silk Waste, Bamboo Top, Viscose Top, Angelina and Wool locks (if available)
- Solid Plastic eggs (5)
- Knee High Stockings (2)
- Bamboo mat
- Olive Oil Soap
- Ball Brause
- Embroidery floss, notions *optional
This set includes a selection of basic tools for jump-starting your needle felting journey!
For Needle Felting Designs on your Easter Eggs, you will also need:
- Felting Pad/Foam (5x5 or larger)
- Felting Needles (40T or 42T)
- Doll or Darning Needle
This set includes all the basic tools for jump-starting your needle felting journey!