Needle Felting Instruction Booklet: Zippy Christmas Trio
This is such a fun needle felting zipper project for beginners! You will build skills as you progress through the three Christmas themed projects.
Designed exclusively for Living Felt by Rhonda Berman of Zipply Art. You will find the booklet very detailed with step by step photos,
and clear directions for needle felting these Christmas ornaments / pins.
When you buy this booklet, we will also give you the PDF format, AND the Patterns on PDF so you do not need to cut up your booklet.
To get the PDF, make sure you HAVE CREATED AN ACCOUNT, AND LOG IN BEFORE YOU ORDER.
PDFs are only accessible when you are logged into to your account, you will find the download link in your order.
You can get a jump start to your needle felt zipper art by watching our free video tutorial for needle felting the Christmas tree zipper, here.
THIS BOOKLET comes in two binding options:
- Staple: single top left staple
- Coil: coil binding, card stock cover, clear back cover, coils allow booklet to lay open flat
- MC-1 felting batts in fun colors
- CX-2 Winter White
- White wool locks
- 100% Wool Felt - Black
- Zipper tape, aluminum and brass
- Pre-printed patterns ready to apply and use!
- PDF instructions with step by step photos and directions
Also needed for this project:
- Needle Felting Foam Pad 5x5 or larger
- Felting Needles (we are using 38 Spiral, 40 Spiral or Triangle and 42 Triangle)
- Sewing needles
- Strong thread
- Tacky glue
- Pin backs or jump rings