This is such a fun needle felting zipper project for beginners! You will build skills as you progress through the three Christmas themed projects.
Instructions for this project are on video (see links below).
Designed exclusively for Living Felt by Rhonda Berman of Zipply Art. You will find the booklet very detailed with step by step photos,
and clear directions for needle felting these Christmas ornaments / pins.
When you buy this booklet, we will also give you the PDF format, AND the Patterns on PDF so you do not need to cut up your booklet.
To get the PDF, make sure you HAVE CREATED AN ACCOUNT, AND LOG IN BEFORE YOU ORDER.
PDFs are only accessible when you are logged into to your account, you will find the download link in your order.
THIS BOOKLET comes in two binding options:
- Staple: single top left staple
- Coil: coil binding, card stock cover, clear back cover, coils allow booklet to lay open flat
- Wool Batting in fun colors
- CX-2 Winter White
- White wool locks
- 100% Wool Felt - Black
- Zipper tape, aluminum and brass
- Pre-printed patterns ready to apply and use!
- PDF instructions with step by step photos and directions
Also needed for this project:
- Needle Felting Foam Pad 5x5 or larger
- Felting Needles (we are using 38 Spiral, 40 Spiral or Triangle, and 42 Triangle)
- Sewing needles
- Strong thread
- Tacky glue
- Pinbacks or jump rings
Watch the Video Tutorial: