Needle Felting a Landscape Kit: Grazy Days
Needle felt a cute landscape picture of in this beginner friendly kit. We love the layered look and folk style of this serene needle felted landscape; the little house on the hill and sheep grazing add an element of charm. Subtle highlights and shadows really bring it to life.
Instructions for this kit are on video (see links below).
- All the wool needed to make this picture
- 100% Linen fabric (enough for 2 or more)
- Inspiration image, reverse pattern and basic steps shown in the free video tutorial
- Two white picture mats and backer boards
- Iron- on Transfer Pen
- Felting Needles Size 42 Triangle and 40 Triangle or 38 Triangle, we also suggest a "cluster" of 3-5 42 Triangles
- Needle Felting Pad 9x9 or larger
- Masking tape
Watch the Video Tutorial: