You can also needle felt this gnome pumpkin design onto felt or fabric and mount it in a hoop, or use it for a table runner or other fall DIY décor.
If you are new to needle felting, this is a great beginner project! For those more experienced, and those doing fall shows & sales...you will want to add a few Pumpkin Pillows to your offerings this fall!
- MC-1 Batting in 10 colors for needle felting this adorable design, makes more than one...you will have wool leftover in several colors
- Pattern for artwork
- Instructions for making envelope pillow with fabric
- Linen Fabric (In your choice of color)
Default Option for Linen Fabric:
- For the Envelope Pillow or table runner choose LINEN 1/2YD, you will have enough fabric for one more pillow face or design panel
- For Pillow Face or Design Panel only: choose LINEN 1/4YD
*To make a 100% Felt pillow, table runner, or design panel, choose the no fabric option and select from our available felt yardage.
*The design is too large for our 8x12 felt sheets, but you can reduce it on a copier if needed.
- Needle Felting Pad 12x12 or larger
- Felting Needles (we suggest 40 Triangle and 42 Triangle)
- Iron-on Transfer Pen (darker than your fabric) *optional add-on
- For dark fabrics, add an ink pen, tailor's chalk, or another pen that will show on the fabric
- Scissors or rotary cutter and mat
- Pillow Form - our size 14" x 14" (to make a pillow like the one on the video)
- Embroidery Hoop 12" (to mount in hoop instead of making a pillow)
*hoop sold separately, not included in the kit. Shown as an option for mounting
- Sewing machine or hand stitching supplies