Needle Felting Kit: Pan People
Needle felt these whimsical woodland Pan People in this beginner-friendly kit.
This kit supports the wonderful tutorial and project designed by our Fairy Good Friend, Joyce Hazlerig.
You may know her from the Needle Felted Dragon class in our online school!
This is a fun project and the kit will empower you to make at 2-3 little Pan People if you follow the same size and scale as Joyce shows you.
You will most likely have some fibers left over for future creations!
The fibers included support making the 3 dolls shown ( colors may vary slightly based on availability), however you can uses the fiber packs to make any Pan People you imagine!
*We suggest watching the entire video first and then dividing your fibers before you get started to ensure you have allocated enough for each sculpture.
Instructions for this kit are on video (see link below).
- CW-1 Core Wool **In the tutorial, Joyce does not use Core Wool, we have included it to use as the base for the head, torso and even the legs so that we could give you more dyed batting colors to make more dolls.
- Wool Batting in a variety of colors for skin tones and base colors of legs, hooves and horns
- A variety of fibers for hair
- Wool Locks
- Armature Wire
- (2) Wood Slices for mounting your Pan People
- (1) Tiny Charm Jar
- Hand Dyed Yarn
*Please note this kit includes enough fiber to needle felt multiple Pan People but will only include 2 Wood Slices for mounting and 1 Tiny Charm Jar.
We would recommend purchasing additional Wood Slices for mounting and adding other charms to make these woodland friends truly your own :)
- Felting Needles (36 Triangle, 38 Star-Spiral and a 38 Triangle)
- Needle Felting Pad or Foam (9x9 or larger)
- Floral Tape
- Glue or hot glue
- An Awl or mini drill
- Needle Felting Pen Tool or Punch Tool (optional)
- Other Accessories: Mini pinecones, glass bottles, keys, seashells, moss, and whatever else your imagination can come up with. :)
Watch the Video Tutorial: