Needle Felting Kit: Mason Jar Lid Ornament
These ornaments are easy to make and a great starter project for needle felting, but even more experienced needle felters will have fun making them...and the designs are endless.
Instructions for this kit are on video (see links below).
This little needle felted ornament is so fun and easy to make! Upcycle some old Christmas cards, and let the fun begin!
- MC-1 Wool Batts in Cotton White, True Red, Winter Blue, Mandarin, and Black Onyx
- 100% Wool Felt
- Mason Jar lid and band
- Needle Felting Foam pad 5x5
- Two 38 Triangle Felting Needles
- Aileen's Glue or other white glue is fine
- Christmas Cards for backing
Watch the Video Tutorial: