Needle Felting Kit: Home For The Holidays
Are you ready to start needle felting Christmas Decorations for your home? So many of us are ready for the "good feels" of the holidays and needle felting your Christmas Decorations are a great way to get started!
Instructions for this kit are on video (see links below).
Use this kit to make a holiday sign or make a pillow!
This kit goes along with our free tutorial -- and if you prefer, you can get the pattern
- MC-1 Batting for needle felting the design
- 100% Wool Felt 18" x 18" in gray or white
- Pattern printed in reverse on 8.5" x 14" paper
- Printed instructions for making the sign and the pillow cover with envelope closure
*DELUXE KIT includes a 10x7 foam pad, a pack of 38 Star Felting Needles, and 42 Triangle Felting Needles*
- Needle Felting Foam 10x7 or larger
- Felting Needles (we recommend a 38 Star and a 42 Triangle)
- Iron-on Transfer Pen (or other method of image transfer)
- Scissors, rotary cutter, or Pinking Shears
For the Plaque
- Wood panel and upholstery tacks
- Paint for panel (if desired)
- 18" x 18" backing fabric for pillow
- 12" x 18" Pillow Form
- Sewing Machine
Watch the Video Tutorial:
For this tutorial, our guest presenter and project designer is Holly LaRock! Holly is a gifted sign maker, a loved mother and wife, and a cherished Fairy here at Living Felt.
You will learn how to transfer images onto dark fabric, how to needle felt fine lines to create letters, and finally how to turn your project into a pillow or a sign!