Needle Felting Kit: Home For The Holidays
Are you ready to start needle felting Christmas Decorations for your home? So many of us are ready for the "good feels" of the holidays and needle felting your Christmas Decorations are a great way to get started!
Instructions for this kit are on video (see links below).
Use this kit to make a holiday sign or make a pillow!
*We would recommend adding an Iron-on Transfer Pen to make transferring any image to your background a breeze! Our Iron-on Transfer Pens come in a variety of colors, perfect for any 2D project. You can find them here or down below in the recommended products section. :)
This kit goes along with our free tutorial -- and if you prefer, you can get the pattern
- Wool Batting for needle felting the design
- 100% Wool Felt 18" x 18" in gray or white
- Pattern printed in reverse on 8.5" x 14" paper
- Printed instructions for making the sign and the pillow cover with envelope closure
- Needle Felting Foam 10x7 or larger
- Felting Needles (we recommend a 38 Star and a 42 Triangle)
- Iron-on Transfer Pen (or other method of image transfer)
- Scissors, rotary cutter, or Pinking Shears
For the Plaque
- Wood panel and upholstery tacks
- Paint for panel (if desired)
- 18" x 18" backing fabric for pillow
- 12" x 18" Pillow Form
- Sewing Machine
Watch the Video Tutorial: