Are you ready to start needle felting Christmas Decorations for your home? So many of us are ready for the "good feels" of the holidays and needle felting your Christmas Decorations are a great way to get started!
Instructions for this kit are on video (see links below).
This needle felting kit is full of festive fun for beginners and more advanced folks too!
- 100% Wool Felt Sheets - 8" x 12", in three colors
- Red Satin Ribbon
- Printed instructions and patterns for Joy, Jolly, and Holly
**We realize you may already have the fibers you want to make these banners, but want all of the other "parts" and the pattern...
so for this kit, you have a choice to add on our MC-1 Winter Goody, or skip it and use other colors or fibers of your choice.**
- Needle Felting Pad 10x7 or larger
- Felting Needles (we recommend a 38 Triangle and a 42 Triangle)
- Iron-on Transfer Pen (or other method of image transfer)
- Scissors, rotary cutter, or Pinking Shears
- Sewing Machine or needle and thread, or glue
- Notions such as beads or buttons (Optional)
Watch the Video Tutorial: