Needle Felting Kit: Holiday Door Flag
We are having so much fun needle felting Christmas Decorations, and these fun banners and flags will add to your felted home decor!
Instructions for this kit are on video (see links below).
This homey needle felted flag is perfect for hanging on a glass door because it is two-sided!
*We would recommend adding an Iron-on Transfer Pen to make transferring any image to your background a breeze! Our Iron-on Transfer Pens come in a variety of colors, perfect for any 2D project. You can find them here or down below in the recommended products section. :)
This kit goes along with our free tutorial -- and if you prefer, you can get the pattern
Wool Batting in Red, White, Dark Green and Heathered Brown
- 100% Wool Felt 18" x 18" in red
- 100% Linen in Natural
- Printed instructions and patterns for JOY and Ho-Ho-Ho designs
- Jute Twine
- Wood Dowel
**We realize you may already have the fibers you want to make these banners, but want all of the other "parts" and the pattern...
so for this kit, we suggest our MC-1 wool, Maori and/or Bergschaf wool batts**
- Needle Felting Pad 10x7 or larger
- Felting Needles (we recommend a 38 Triangle and a 42 Triangle)
- Iron-on Transfer Pen (or other method of image transfer)
- Scissors, rotary cutter or Pinking Shears
- Sewing Machine
Watch the Video Tutorial: