Needle Felting Kit: 2D Hello Pumpkin
Needle felt these pretty pumpkins to create fall greeting cards, magnets, and DIY décor.
Instructions for this kit are on video (see links below).
If you are new to needle felting, this is a great beginner project! For those more experienced, and those doing fall shows & sales...you will want to add a few "hello pumpkins" to your offerings this fall!
This kit goes along with our free tutorial -- and if you prefer, you can get the pattern
- MC-1 felting batts in 6 dreamy pumpkin colors
- 100% Wool Felt Sheet in Olive (or name your color)
- Pumpkin patterns in a greeting card and magnet sizes
- Greeting Card Pattern
*You can do an image transfer using an iron-on transfer pen, or use your preferred method of image transfer, or freehand
**There is plenty of wool to make several pumpkin pictures, so consider adding extra sheets of wool felt.
- Needle Felting Pad 10x7 or larger
- Felting Needles (we recommend a 38 Star, 40 Spiral or Triangle and a 42 Triangle)
- Transfer Pen
- HeatnBond or Ultrahold Iron-on Adhesive *follow instructions on the package
- Optional: Cardstock, greeting cards, magnets
- Optional: Additional Felt Sheets if you plan to make multiple pumpkins
Watch the Video Tutorial: