Needle Felting Kit: 2D Hello Pumpkin
Needle felt these pretty pumpkins to create fall greeting cards, magnets, and DIY décor.
Instructions for this kit are on video (see links below).
If you are new to needle felting, this is a great beginner project! For those more experienced, and those doing fall shows & sales...you will want to add a few "hello pumpkins" to your offerings this fall!
*We would recommend adding an Iron-on Transfer Pen to make transferring any image to your background a breeze! Our Iron-on Transfer Pens come in a variety of colors, perfect for any 2D project. You can find them here or down below in the recommended products section. :)
This kit goes along with our free tutorial -- and if you prefer, you can get the pattern
- Wool Batting for Needle Felting
- 100% Wool Felt Sheet in Olive (or name your color)
- Pumpkin patterns in a greeting card and magnet sizes
- Greeting Card Pattern
*You can do an image transfer using an iron-on transfer pen, or use your preferred method of image transfer, or freehand
**There is plenty of wool to make several pumpkin pictures, so consider adding extra sheets of wool felt.
- Needle Felting Pad 10x7 or larger
- Felting Needles (we recommend a 38 Star, 40 Spiral or Triangle and a 42 Triangle)
- Transfer Pen
- HeatnBond or Ultrahold Iron-on Adhesive *follow instructions on the package
- Optional: Cardstock, greeting cards, magnets
- Optional: Additional Felt Sheets if you plan to make multiple pumpkins
Watch the Video Tutorial: