Needle Felting Kit: I'll be Gnome for Christmas
Oh so cute and oh so fun! Follow along with both tutorials to learn how to turn these sweet gnomes into a functional pillow, this project would also make a beautiful wall hanging or table runner.
Instructions for this kit are on video (see links below).
This 2D needle felting project is perfect for beginners and more advanced felters as well!
*We would recommend adding an Iron-on Transfer Pen to make transferring any image to your background a breeze! Our Iron-on Transfer Pens come in a variety of colors, perfect for any 2D project. You can find them here or down below in the recommended products section. :)
This kit goes along with our free tutorial -- and if you prefer, you can get the pattern
- Wool Batting for needle felting these cute gnomes
- Heathered Gray Wool Felt approx. 12" x 36" (if you would prefer a different background color see options above)
*You can make a table runner, or cut into pillows, or even into wall hangings with the size of wool felt that is included*
- Red Embroidery Floss, 1 pack of 8yrds (one pack will blanket stitch a 12x18 pillow)
- Patterns - kit includes two original patterns
*The zipper is not included in the kit*
- Iron-on Transfer Pen
- Needle Felting Pad 10x7 or larger
- Felting Needles (we recommend using a 38 Star and a 42 Triangle)
- Ink Pen
- Embroidery Needle
- Zipper (if desired)
- Pillow Form (if making a pillow)
Watch the Video Tutorial: