Needle Felting Tutorial: Sweet & Simple Fox PDF
This little project is very beginner friendly! It is easy and lots of fun too!
Learn how to form basic shapes, practice needle felting firm pieces, and learn simple add-ons such as ears and a tail.
You will also learn the use of different felting needles and how to needle felt a very smooth finish.
Instructions are included in this PDF -- but if you prefer, you can get the complete kit here
*IMPORTANT NOTE: DOWNLOAD LINK will be in your order summary, both in the "Your Account" section (click on the order) and in your email confirmation.
- You will receive a link for the download in your emailed Order Confirmation.
- You will need to LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT to complete the download, so if you don't have an account, you will need to set one up.
- You can also go to My Account and download the pdf from there.
**Link is only good for one week, please download immediately after ordering. Forgot to download your link? No worries give us a call or send us a message through the CONTACT US page. We will get you taken care of :).
For This Project You Will Need:
- MC-1 Wool Batting in the colors shown
- CW-1 Core Wool
- Needle Felting Pad 5x5 or larger
- Felting Needles (we recommend a 36 Triangle, 38 Triangle, 40 Triangle, 42 Triangle)
- Chenille Stem
- Wire Cutter