Merino Short Fiber Winter Goody Pack
- 100% Wool FELTING FIBER- This gorgeous 100 % Merino Short Fiber Batts are ideal for wet felting. This assortment is perfect for adding a pop of color to your piece or creating the perfect beads, canes, or inclusions.
- 3oz bag
- Assorted Festive Winter Colors
*Colors vary often: Picture is for example only.*
Goody Fun Pack contains 8 or more assorted colors totaling 3 oz. Generally, we try to send color swatches from each family of colors, giving you a lovely assortment sample to experiment with! Sometimes you get more of one than the other, but it is ALWAYS a fun pack! Great way to get to know some of our colors!
Merino Short Fiber Batt- 19 Micron
- Character: Very Smooth, Fine Fiber
- Staple Length: Short Staple approx. 1-2 inches with a nice crimp
- Form: Carded batting is processed in a way that all the fibers are going in different directions resulting in a sheet
- Breed: Merino
- Wet Felting: Wet felts very fast. Ideal for wet and nuno felting projects; produces smooth and tight felt.
- Needle Felting: This fiber's short staple length makes needle felting small details a breeze, especially in 2D projects.
- Quantity Amounts Available: 4oz Minimum
- Responsibly & sustainably sourced...no mulesing
Lovely 19 micron short fiber merino batts, wonderful for your wet felting, and nuno felting projects.
Try this for your wet felted beads
, jewelry and accessories. Fun to use for wet felting sculptural elements where a very tight finish is desired.
Make test pieces if considering for wearables such as clothing, as short fibers tend to pill more readily than long fibers (more short ends to get roughed up)
Batts will tear in very fine layers, batts are not as "uniform" as our MC-1 Batts, so expect "piecings".