Gnome for the Holidays -- Supplies for our FREE Needle Felting Tutorial
Includes enough supplies to make a variety of gnomes, with or without legs, sitting or standing.
Experiment with different beard and hair types for your gnome collection.
- MC-1 Batting in Red for Hat, Gray Clothing, and Green for Ground,
- CW-1 Core Wool Roving or Batting (if roving is not available)
- MC-1 (medium shade) *you can choose a different color by stating color name in order comments
- CX-2 White for Snow
- Wire armature 12g, silver
- Covered wire armature 18g, brown (in video we use green)
- One wood slice
- Chenille Stems assorted colors
- A Collection of fibers for the beard
- DELUXE KIT INCLUDES: 10x7 Needle Felting Foam, a Variety Pack Needles, a 3-Pack of 42 Triangle needles.
*please note, there are no written instructions provided with this kit, all instruction on video
WATCH THE FREE TUTORIALS HERE: