We loving needle felting mushrooms and we are excited to show you how to needle felt colorful, fantasy mushrooms that you can sell, wear or gift as a brooch, magnet, greeting card, or even mount in a shadow box.
Instructions for this kit are on video (see links below).
This is absolutely a beginner friendly needle felting project, that more advanced folks will love too!
- CW-1 Core Wool
- Needle Felting Dyed Wool Batts: MC-1 Wool Batts and Bergshaf Batts (6 Assorted Fun Colors)
- Fibery Goodness Accent Pack: Silk Hanky, Sari Silk Waste, Tussah Silk, Nepps, Hemp and a few bits of wool lock, batt and top
- 20 gauge wire
- Needle Felting Foam Pad 5x5 or larger
- Felting Needles (we are using 38 Star, 40 Triangle, and 42 Triangle)
- Optional: Pinback or magnet for mounting