Digital Download: Holiday Door Flag
We are having so much fun needle felting Christmas Decorations, and these fun banners and flags will add to your felted home decor!
Instructions for this kit are on video (see links below).
This homey needle felted flag is perfect for hanging on a glass door because it is two-sided!
PDF Download includes the Joy and Ho-Ho-Ho patterns printed in Reverse, along with a pattern for the flag and basic instructions.
This pattern goes along with our free video tutorial -- and if you prefer, you can get the complete kit!
*IMPORTANT NOTE: DOWNLOAD LINK will be in your order summary, both in the "Your Account" section (click on the order) and in your email confirmation.
- You will receive a link for the download in your emailed Order Confirmation.
- You can also go to My Account and download the pdf from there.
**Link is only good for one week, please download immediately after ordering. Forgot to download your link? No worries give us a call or send us a message through the CONTACT US page. We will get you taken care of :).
***This document is a PDF, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader
For This Project You Will Need:
- Dyed Wool Batting
- 100% Wool Felt
- 100% Linen
- Needle Felting Pad 10x7 or larger
- Felting Needles (we recommend a 38 Triangle and a 42 Triangle)
- Jute Twine
- Wood Dowel
- Iron-On Transfer Pen or other method of image transfer
- Scissors, rotary cutter or Pinking Shears
- Sewing machine or needle and thread
Watch the Video Tutorial:
For this tutorial, our guest presenter and project designer is Holly LaRock! Holly is a gifted sign maker, a loved mother and wife, and a cherished Fairy here at Living Felt.
You will learn how to transfer images onto fabric, how to needle felt fine lines to create letters, and finally how to turn your project into a banner or flag!