Needle Felting Pattern: 2D I'll Be Gnome for Christmas
PDF Download includes TWO Patterns = Two gnomes dragging a Christmas tree and one gnome decorating a tree. Make pillows, table runners, placemats, wall art or decorate anything! :)
Instructions for this project are on video (see links below).
This pattern goes along with our free tutorial -- and if you prefer, you can get the complete kit
*Our I'll Be Gnome For Christmas Kit comes with a standard or deluxe option
**IMPORTANT NOTE: DOWNLOAD LINK will be in your order summary, both in the "Your Account" section (click on the order) and in your email confirmation.
- You will receive a link for the download in your emailed Order Confirmation.
- You will need to LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT to complete the download, so if you don't have an account, you will need to set one up.
- You can also go to My Account and download the pdf from there.
**Link is only good for one week, please download immediately after ordering. Forgot to download your link? No worries give us a call or send us a message through the CONTACT US page. We will get you taken care of :).
***This document is a PDF, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader
For This Project You Will Need:
- MC-1, Bergschaf, or Maori Wool Batting for needle felting these cute gnomes
- Wool Felt approx. 12" x 36"
- Red Embroidery Floss
- Needle Felting Pad 10x7 or larger
- Felting Needles (we recommend using a 38 Star-Spiral, 40 Triangle, 42 Triangle)
- Ink Pen
- Embroidery Needle
- Pillow Form (if making a pillow)
- (Optional) Zipper
Watch the Video Tutorials:
You will learn how to transfer images onto dark fabrics and how to needle felt your image.
In this tutorial, we will take you step by step on how to sew a zipper onto your pillow. Even if you have never sewed this is an easy to follow beginner tutorial :).