Extreme Faces - Kimberly Czar
On this page, you will find supplies for the Needle Felting Class Extreme Faces with Kimberly Czar.
Get ready to Needle Felt three fantastic gourds with Kimberly as she teaches how to create a range of emotive eyes, expressive mouths, and fun facial features to explore!
The suggested needle felting supplies and tools are also shown here.
Gourds come in many colors!
See the supply list for the exact colors Kimberly used, or you can pick custom colors for your gourds using our recommendations below:
- CW-1 Core Wool
- Wool Batting (Maori, Bergschaf or MC-1)
- Felting Needles
- Chenille Stems
- Needle Felting Pad (9x9 or larger)
- Glass Eyes (4mm)
- Wire Cutters
- Straight Awl
- Needle Felting Tool (optional)
- Drill with a very small bit
- Sandpaper or Sanding Block
On Back Order