Needle Felting Tutorial: Snow Man PDF
Needle Felting A Snowman or Snow Woman is a perfect beginner project for the holidays! They are so easy to make and can easily be customized.
This adorable snow couple is really fun to make and will add a special touch to your holiday decorating.
This PDF includes instructions -- but if you are in need of supplies, you can get the complete kit right here
*IMPORTANT NOTE: DOWNLOAD LINK will be in your order summary, both in the "Your Account" section (click on the order) and in your email confirmation.
- You will receive a link for the download in your emailed Order Confirmation.
- You will need to LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT to complete the download, so if you don't have an account, you will need to set one up.
- You can also go to My Account and download the pdf from there.
**Link is only good for one week, please download immediately after ordering. Forgot to download your link? No worries give us a call or send us a message through the CONTACT US page. We will get you taken care of :).
For This Project You Will Need:
- Up to 1oz of wool for the body - MC-1 Cotton White, CX-2 White, Maori White
- Core Wool
- 2 Black beads for eyes
- Thread for setting the eyes
- Felting Needles (36 Triangle, 38 Triangle and 40 Triangle)
- Needle Felting Pad 5x5 or larger
- Wooden skewer
- Waxed floss or button thread for string joints
- Doll, Daring or Sewing Needle
- (Optional) Odds & Ends for adornments