Digital Download: Zippy Christmas Trio
This is such a fun needle felting project! You will build skills as you progress through the three Christmas-themed projects.
Instructions for this project are on video (see links below).
Designed exclusively for Living Felt by Rhonda Berman of Zipply Art.
This downloadable PDF includes all written instructions, a full supply list, and all patterns shown. We also offer a free felt-along tutorial linked below as well as a kit available for sale here
*You can also download a 2nd PDF that has two copies of each pattern on it. This can be printed onto printable interfacing.
For This Project You Will Need:
- MC-1 Wool Batts
- Zipper Material
- Water Soluble Interfacing
- Needle Felting Pad 5x5 or larger
- Felting Needles (we are using 38 Spiral, 40 Spiral or Triangle, and 42 Triangle)
- Sewing needles
- Strong thread
- Tacky glue
- Pin backs or jump rings
- (Optional) CW-1 Core Wool
- (Optional) White Sheep's Locks
Watch the Video Tutorial: