This PDF download includes a full supply list of all the materials you will need plus the pattern for the little gnome and pumpkin.
This pattern goes along with our free video tutorial -- and if you prefer, you can get the complete kit here
*IMPORTANT NOTE: DOWNLOAD LINK will be in your order summary, both in the "Your Account" section (click on the order) and in your email confirmation.
- You will receive a link for the download in your emailed Order Confirmation.
- You can also go to My Account and download the pdf from there.
**Link is only good for one week, please download immediately after ordering. Forgot to download your link? No worries give us a call or send us a message through the CONTACT US page. We will get you taken care of :).
For This Project You Will Need:
- Wool Batting for Needle Felting
- Needle Felting Pad 12x12 or larger
- Felting Needles (we recommend using a 40 Triangle and 42 Triangle)
- Iron-on Transfer Pen (darker than your fabric)
*For dark fabrics, add an ink pen, tailor's chalk or other pen that will show on the fabric
- Scissors or rotary cutter and mat
- Pillow Form - our size 14" x 14" (to make pillow like the one on the video)
- Fabric to create your pillow (in the tutorial video we use linen, but you can use other fabrics as well)
- Embroidery Hoop 12" (to mount in hoop instead of making a pillow)
*hoop sold separately, not included in kit. Shown as an option for mounting
- Sewing machine or hand stitching supplies