If you have been looking for an easy way to needle felt words onto fabric or felt, check out today's needle felting tutorial. Make pillows, table runners, placemats, wall art, or decorate anything! :) This is a very beginner friendly project that is tons of fun for more advanced felters as well.
This pattern goes along with our free video tutorial -- but if you prefer we can send you a paper copy of the pattern here
*IMPORTANT NOTE: DOWNLOAD LINK will be in your order summary, both in the "Your Account" section (click on the order) and in your email confirmation.
- You will receive a link for the download in your emailed Order Confirmation.
- You can also go to My Account and download the pdf from there.
**Link is only good for one week, please download immediately after ordering. Forgot to download your link? No worries give us a call or send us a message through the CONTACT US page. We will get you taken care of :).
*You can print it in reverse and transfer the image with an Iron-on Transfer Pen, OR do like we did and print it on Paper Solvy.
Then cut it out and needle felt through the paper. Dissolve the paper in water, iron your image and turn it into anything you like!.
For This Project You Will Need:
- Needle Felting Pad 10x7 or larger
- Felting Needles (we recommend using a 40 Spiral or Triangle and a 42 Triangle)
- Background Material (we use Pumpkin Linen fabric in this tutorial but you can use other background material as well)
- Pillow Form (if making a pillow)
- Iron-on Transfer Pen
- (Optional) Paper Solvy
Watch the Video Tutorial:
In this video tutorial, you will learn how to transfer images using an Iron-on Transfer Pen OR our Paper Solvy material. You can needle felt right through the paper and then dissolve it water. YEP, it's fun and definitely a great beginner needle felting project.