Needle felt a super cute mouse to use as a Christmas ornament, a gift, or just fun décor for the holidays and beyond.
These darling little needle felted mice love to help decorate and they really get in the spirit with the sweet tie on antlers.
We do have a kit for these little cuties to get you started! This is a beginner friendly needle felting tutorial and lots of fun!
This pattern goes along with our free video tutorial -- and if you prefer, you can get the complete kit
Instructions for this kit are on video (see links below).
*IMPORTANT NOTE: DOWNLOAD LINK will be in your order summary, both in the "Your Account" section (click on the order) and in your email confirmation.
- You will receive a link for the download in your emailed Order Confirmation.
- You can also go to My Account and download the pdf from there.
**Link is only good for one week, please download immediately after ordering. Forgot to download your link? No worries give us a call or send us a message through the CONTACT US page. We will get you taken care of :).
***This document is a PDF, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader
Needed For This Project:
- Glass eyes, 2 pairs
- 100% Wool Felt
- Armature wire
- Cord/Thread for the antler headdress and hanging
- Bottle brush wreath
- Felting Needles, we suggest 32T, 36T, 38Star-Spiral, 42T
- Needle Felting Pad or Foam, in the video we use a 12x12 WOW Pad
- Wire Cutter
- Doll Needle, 5"
- Glue for eyes
Watch the Tutorial: