Digital Download: 2D Hello Pumpkin Pattern
If you are new to needle felting, this is a great 2D beginner project!
Instructions for this kit are on video (see links below).
For those more experienced, and those doing fall shows & sales...you will want to add a few "hello pumpkins" to your offerings this fall!
This downloadable PDF goes along with our free tutorial -- but if you are in need of supplies we have a kit available right here
For This Project You Will Need:
- MC-1, Bergschaf, Maori or your choice of wool fiber
- 100% Wool Felt
- Magnets or cards for mounting
- Felting Needles (we recommend using a 40 Triangle or Spiral and a 42 Triangle)
- Needle Felting Pad 10x7 or larger
- Transfer Pen
- HeatnBond or Ultrahold Iron-on Adhesive (follow instructions on the package)
- Optional: Cardstock, greeting cards, magnets
Watch the Video Tutorial:
In this free tutorial, Marie will show you how to transfer the pattern, how to paint the pumpkins and how to create your own greeting cards and magnets by using this pattern and kit.