Needle Felting PDF: Grazy Days Landscape
Needle felt a cute landscape picture of in this beginner friendly project. We love the layered look and folk style of this serene needle felted landscape; the little house on the hill and sheep grazing add an element of charm. Subtle highlights and shadows really bring it to life.
This pattern goes along with our free video tutorial -- and if you prefer, you can get the complete kit!
Instructions for this project are also on video (see links below).
*IMPORTANT NOTE: DOWNLOAD LINK will be in your order summary, both in the "Your Account" section (click on the order) and in your email confirmation.
- You will receive a link for the download in your emailed Order Confirmation.
- You can also go to My Account and download the pdf from there.
**Link is only good for one week, please download immediately after ordering. Forgot to download your link? No worries give us a call or send us a message through the CONTACT US page. We will get you taken care of :).
***This document is a PDF, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Wool Batting
- 100% Linen fabric
- Two white picture mats, and backer boards
- Iron- on Transfer Pen
- Felting Needles Size 42 Triangle and 40 Triangle or 38 Triangle, we also suggest a "cluster" of 3-5 42 Triangles
- Needle Felting Pad 9x9 or larger
- Masking tape
Watch the Video Tutorial: