Digital Download: Needle Felt Angel Tree Topper with Wings Pattern
Make a statement this holiday with your very own needle felted Angel Tree Topper! This project is very beginner friendly and oh so easy to make.
Instructions for this project is on video, see link below
This PDF includes a full supply list and pattern guides for the cone support, dress, and 3 patterns for the wings.
*This project does not have a kit.
*IMPORTANT NOTE: DOWNLOAD LINK will be in your order summary, both in the "Your Account" section (click on the order) and in your email confirmation.
- You will receive a link for the download in your emailed Order Confirmation.
- You can also go to My Account and download the pdf from there.
**Link is only good for one week, please download immediately after ordering. Forgot to download your link? No worries give us a call or send us a message through the CONTACT US page. We will get you taken care of :).
***This document is a PDF, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader
For This Project You Will Need:
- MC-1, Bergschaf or Maori Wool Batts - skin tone, cotton white
- CW-1 Core Wool
- 22g wire 16” x 3, or heavier gauge x 2
- Merino Top for hair
- Felting Needles
- Needle Felting Pad
- Poster Board 15”
- Wool Felt 1mm, 15”
- Organza ribbon 6” wide or Feathers (for wings)
- Notions for decoration: ribbons, trim, ornaments
- Sewing thread
- Sewing needle
- Hot glue or strong fabric glue