Needle Felting Pattern: 2D Cozy Neighbors PDF
PDF Download includes original artwork as reference image; decorate a stocking, make Christmas cards, make pillows, table runners, placemats, wall art or decorate anything! :)
Instructions for this kit are on video (see links below).
This pattern goes along with our free video tutorial -- and if you prefer, you can get the complete kit
*IMPORTANT NOTE: DOWNLOAD LINK will be in your order summary, both in the "Your Account" section (click on the order) and in your email confirmation.
- You will receive a link for the download in your emailed Order Confirmation.
- You will need to LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT to complete the download, so if you don't have an account, you will need to set one up.
- You can also go to My Account and download the pdf from there.
**Link is only good for one week, please download immediately after ordering. Forgot to download your link? No worries give us a call or send us a message through the CONTACT US page. We will get you taken care of :).
***This document is a PDF, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader
For This Project You Will Need:
- MC-1, Bergschaf, Maori Wool Batting, or your choice of wool
- CX-2 Winter White
- 100% Wool Felt
- Needle Felting Pad 10x7 or larger
- Felting Needles (we recommend using 38 Star, 40 Triangle, and 42 Triangle)
Watch the Video Tutorial:
In this beginner friendly tutorial, we decorate our felted Christmas stocking with this 2D Felted picture.
We are wet felting over a resist to make a winter-themed Christmas Stocking. Not a wet felter? No problem watch the tutorial above to skip to needle felting your winter scene.