Needle Felting Kit: Chickadee
With this kit, you can needle felt a gray bird with red clothes or a red bird with gray clothes.
This is a great kit to teach basic needle felting skills including beginning armature for free-standing sculptures, working with core wool, learning to work with our famous felting batts, and learning our techniques for "piecing" clothes and accessories.
This kit includes written instructions -- but if you already have all the supplies, you can a downloadable pattern
- A full-color booklet with step-by-step photos
- CW-1 Core Wool for body
- Wool Batting in Red and Gray for the body color, clothes/accessories + wool for beak and eyes
- CX-2 Winter White for body and face
- 22G Black Wire for armature
- Felting Pad/Foam
- Felting Needles (36T, 38T, 40T, 42T)
- Wire Cutters
This set includes all the basic tools for jump-starting your needle felting journey!
Click the link above to view this product or scroll down just a touch further to the "Customers Also Bought" section :)