Intro to Wet Felting for Art Educators, 2-day Course
(small group up to 4 students)
Join us for a fun 2-day class designed especially for Art Educators on the fundamentals of wet felting.
No prior experience required.
Learn why wool felts and how to make felt in a fun and easy way that will go over great in the classroom.
You will learn:
- How to make a good felt
- How to choose fibers for a felting project
- How to calculate how much fiber is needed for projects
- How to work with prefelts, fine merino and embellishment fibers
- How to use handmade felt for other projects and with other mediums
- How to finish your felt
- All fiber, tools and supplies