Using this kit you can create your very own Santa Claus or Granny Claus!
Instructions for this kit are on video (see links below).
In the video, Marie needle felted all of the clothes for Santa, and wet felted the clothes for Granny Claus, you can also needle felt clothes for your Mrs. Claus if desired.
- 1oz Santa Locks for Hair, Beard, Mustache, and Eyebrows (these will be based on our current stock of white locks)
- 1oz Maori Batting for Skin tone (your choice)
- Approx. 1/2 oz each of wool batting in Black, White and Evergreen or Spruce
- 8oz CW-1 Core Wool Roving or Batting (if roving is not available)
- 12 count Chenille Stems assorted colors
- Wire armature 12g, 15ft
- Wire armature 14g, 15ft
- Wire armature 18g, 12 pack
- Wire armature 22g, 25ft
+ Free Bonuses: Facial Detail Pack, Floral Tape, Wooden Skewer PLUS Felting Needles: (36 Triangle, 38 Triangle, 40 Triangle, 42 Triangle).
Skin Tone Selection
Skin tone = choose from our Maori Batting for skin tone colors; we have listed the most popular skin tones in the drop-down menu.
If that does not work for you, choose one and name your preferred color in your order comments.
Needle Felt Clothes = your choice of two colors in our Bergschaf Batting. Please list the specific color names.
Wet Felt Clothes = choose this option if you want to wet felt the bloomers for Mrs. Claus using the White and Bordeaux shown on our model doll.
We now offer our Merino Short Fiber Batts in 1oz increments. So if you would like different colors than the ones above, we would be happy to substitute them for you. :)
*This option will also include a half sheet of rigid cardboard as was used to make the house slippers for our needle felted Granny Claus.
(remember you will receive 1/2 oz each of Black, White, Spruce and Evergreen in the base kit, and you may choose to use one of those colors for her slippers)
- Needle Felting Foam 10x7 or Larger
- Wire Cutters
- Yarn/Wool Locks/Roving for Hair
- (Optional) Single Needle Felting Tool
- (Optional) Multi-Needle Felting Tools