Digital Download: Needle Felting a Happy Dog- PDF
This PDF download will include step-by-step instructions as well as a full supply list.
The Happy Dog is a great beginner needle felting project that you can complete in an afternoon!
Instructions are included in this PDF -- but if you prefer, you can get the complete kit here
*IMPORTANT NOTE: DOWNLOAD LINK will be in your order summary, both in the "Your Account" section (click on the order) and in your email confirmation.
- You will receive a link for the download in your emailed Order Confirmation.
- You will need to LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT to complete the download, so if you don't have an account, you will need to set one up.
- You can also go to My Account and download the pdf from there.
**Link is only good for one week, please download immediately after ordering. Forgot to download your link? No worries give us a call or send us a message through the CONTACT US page. We will get you taken care of :).
For This Project You Will Need:
- Wool for body & accent color
- Black beads for eyes
- Thread for setting the eyes
- 3 Felting needles (36, 38, & 40 triangle)
- Foam pad 5x5
- Wooden skewer
- Doll or Darning Needle,
- Sewing Needle
- (Optional) Odds & Ends for adornments