Barb Sackel is a noted quilt maker and pattern designer who brings her pattern-making skills now to needle felting! Having spent many years designing quilting patterns that are appropriate for beginners, she has created felting patterns that she calls Wool Painting by Numbers.
These fun designs are very beginner friendly and require only basic supplies.
No iron-transfer pen is needed, but one could be used if desired.
*IMPORTANT NOTE: DOWNLOAD LINK will be in your order summary, both in the "Your Account" section (click on the order) and in your email confirmation.
- You will receive a link for the download in your emailed Order Confirmation.
- You will need to LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT to complete the download, so if you don't have an account, you will need to set one up.
- You can also go to My Account and download the pdf from there.
**Link is valid for one week, please download immediately after ordering. Forgot to download your link? No worries give us a call or send us a message through the CONTACT US page. We will get you taken care of :).
For This Project You Will Need:
- Wool felt 8x12 sheets (6 quilt blocks take up two full sheets)
- MC-1, Maori, Bergschaf Batting or NZ Corriedale in the color of your choice for background (full size up to 2oz)
- MC-1 Batting in your choice of colors for blocks
- Needle Felting Pad 9x9 or larger
- Felting Needles (we recommend using a 40 Triangle and a 42 Triangle)
- Straight Pins
- (Optional) Clover Pen Tool
- (Optional) Iron-on Transfer Pen
*You can keep each block separate, or combine multiple to create a larger 2D wall hanging.*