Needle Felting Cardinal TUTORIAL - Painting with Wool - Needle Felt a Picture of a Cardinal
We are so excited to bring you another "first" in teaching and sharing "how to" needle felt! This kit will take you step by step through the process
of referencing a picture to needle felt a 2D wool painting! Finished picture is approximately 8.5" x 10", or could be larger if you print the artwork and outline larger
This kit is absolutely beginner friendly!
The Needle Felting tutorial includes:
We also offer this in a standard or deluxe kit!
What makes the kit so special?
* It includes the Cardinal template printed onto 100% Wool Felt!
* It was designed to be a "bridge" to help you practice and improve at referencing a picture for creating your own needle felted paintings
* It will help you learn to focus on small details so you can needle felt realistic 2D animal pictures
* The included artwork grants you a limited license that you can use for your own needle felted artwork
* You can use the provided outline of the artwork to practice over an over, enlarge it to focus on specific areas
* The outline is already printed onto the felt for you! This will serve as a great guideline and save you time getting started!