Needle Felting Tutorial: Bunnies of Hoppy Hollow PDF
This tutorial will guide you step by step to needle felting a wonderful bunny from wool with a wire armature and glass eyes.
Sitting bunny approx. 8" to the top of the head, and 10" to the top of the ears. If he was standing...He would be about 13" tall to the top of his head or 15" to the tip of his ears.
Instructions are included in this PDF -- but if you prefer, you can get the complete kit here
The kit will make 1 needle felted bunny of the same size with wool to spare.
*IMPORTANT NOTE: DOWNLOAD LINK will be in your order summary, both in the "Your Account" section (click on the order) and in your email confirmation.
- You will receive a link for the download in your emailed Order Confirmation.
- You will need to LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT to complete the download, so if you don't have an account, you will need to set one up.
- You can also go to My Account and download the pdf from there.
**Link is only good for one week, please download immediately after ordering. Forgot to download your link? No worries give us a call or send us a message through the CONTACT US page. We will get you taken care of :).
For This Project You Will Need:
- CW-1 Core Wool
- Dyed Wool Batting
- CX-2 Winter White
- Wire for body armature
- Glass Eyes
- Chenille Stems
- Horse Hair for whiskers
- Felting Needles (we recommend a 36 Triangle, 38 Triangle, 40 Triangle, 42 Triangle)
- Needle Felting Pad 10x7 or larger
*Our bunny made with this tutorial weighs just over 3oz*