Needle Felting Tutorial: Monarch Butterfly PDF
This is a perfect beginner 2D needle felting tutorial! Cut out your butterfly and create a pin, magnet, or add to your picture to make it even more complete.
You will learn how to use a photo as a guide for needle felting a picture, learn how to blend wool to create new colors, and learn how to needle-felt a 2d picture.
Instructions are included in this PDF -- but if you prefer, you can get the complete kit here
*IMPORTANT NOTE: DOWNLOAD LINK will be in your order summary, both in the "Your Account" section (click on the order) and in your email confirmation.
- You will receive a link for the download in your emailed Order Confirmation.
- You can also go to My Account and download the pdf from there.
**Link is valid for one week, please download immediately after ordering. Forgot to download your link? No worries give us a call or send us a message through the CONTACT US page. We will get you taken care of :).
For This Project You Will Need:
- MC-1, Bergschaf, Maori Batting or your choice of Wool Batting
- Needle Felting Pad 5x5 or larger
- Felting Needles (we recommend a 38 Triangle and a 42 Triangle)
- 100% Wool Felt sheet
- Additional Wool Felt sheets if you plan to make multiple butterflies
- Iron on Transfer Pen