Needle Felting Robin Supply Kit - Painting with Wool **Instructions for kit is on video, see links below
This is a perfect beginner needle felting kit! Learn how to use a photo as a guide for needle felting a picture, learn how to blend wool to create new colors, learn how to needle felt a 2d picture.
The kit includes -
* MC-1 felting batts in 13 colors
* CX-2 Winter White
* 100% Wool Felt - 2 sheets, one warm color and one cool color - based on available stock
**This kit will make 4 small robins (ours are just over 4") or you can make larger versions. There is plenty of wool.
Instruction for this project is on video
See it here on youtube
Original air date LIVE Jan 09, 2019 on www.fb.com/livingfelt
Getting set up for this project:
Download the PDF Support Document here (its free, just add it to your shopping cart and check out)
Print out the REVERSE image if you are using the iron-on transfer pen and transfer the image to your fabric.
Otherwise, use your preferred method for transferring the image to your fabric.
Also needed for this project:
- Needle Felting Foam Pad 5x5 or larger
- Felting Needles (we are using 38 Star, 40 Triangle and 42 Triangle)
* An embroidery hoop is not included and is not necessary, but a 6" hoop will fit the image shown