Needle Felting Kit: 2D Rabbit with Fur
This needle felt bunny rabbit is a great beginner needle felting project, and you will have enough wool to practice needle felting and applying your fur.
Instructions for this kit are on video (see links below).
This is a perfect beginner needle felting kit! Learn how to needle felt animals with fur -- this video and kit will help you learn how to blend wool to create a realistic fur coat, and how to apply the fiber and trim it for a cute needle felted bunny rabbit with fur.
- New Zealand Corriedale Wool
- MC-1 Wool
- CW-1 Core Wool
- 100% Linen Fabric
- Reference images to achieve the fur colors on this needle felted rabbit
- Two patterns you can trace using an iron-on transfer pen to get the image onto your fabric
- Needle Felting Foam Pad 12x12 suggested, a 10x7 will also work
- Felting Needles (we are using 38 Triangle, 38 Star, and 42 Triangle)
- Iron-on Transfer pen (or your preferred means of image transfer)
- The Furbit
comb or an eyebrow comb
- Sharp scissors
Watch the Video Tutorial:
In this tutorial, you will learn how to transfer images onto Linen fabric and how to create realistic fur for your 2D bunny.