Little Birdie Basics Kit
This little starter kit will help you make your little needle felt birds come to life!
Instructions for this kit are on video (see links below).
- 4mm Glass Eyes, Black: 2 pairs
- 7mm Glass Eyes, Black: 2 pairs
- 24 Gauge: 1 Spool Stainless Steel Wire armature
- Floral Tape: 1 roll, brown or white
- 8oz Cosclay Doll (skin tone of our choice)
*The clay we chose for this kit is the highly versatile CosClay Doll. We will send you a "halfsies" block = 8oz. In the video, we also showed the CosClay Medium Firm, which you might also like to experiment with, however it is not included in this bundle.
- Awl tapered or straight
- Covered Wire Armature 22g
- Covered Wire Armature 20g
- Covered Wire Armature 18g
- Acrylic paints
- Paint Brush
- Coptic Markers
- Needle Nose Pliers / Wire Cutters
- Toaster Oven
Watch the Video Tutorials:
Learn how to make feet, legs and beaks for little birds!
You will learn how to needle felt a little titmouse from core wool, and you will see how easy it is to bring this little needle felted bird to life. We will finish him off with the DIY bird legs made previously and add glass eyes.