Felt Landscapes Workshop with Laura Ricks
Call us with questions 1- 877-665-5790
Date: October 15, 16, 2020
Time: THUR, FRI 9am - 4pm
Level: Beginner to Advanced
Location: LIVING FELT 2440 E HWY 290, STE E1 DRIPPING SPRINGS, TX 78620
Materials Fee: $0 All supplies needed are included in this class
Felt Landscape Workshop
Students will learn:
- creation of depth using atmospheric perspective,
- employing the rule of thirds in landscape composition,
- blending different colors of wool to create the transitions in color in the sky,
- creating clouds with depth
- scaling of trees and land details used for depth and scale in the piece.
Each person will have the opportunity to make two landscapes of different sizes,
and will be able to mix and match which sky/land layout they wish to achieve, resulting in a variety in outcomes.
What to Bring:
A notebook, pen, sharpie marker
A few old towels
Lunch - we order out, or you can bring your own.
We have a fridge and toaster oven (no microwave).
(or feel free to give us a call! Toll Free: 877-665-5790)