Needle Felting Tutorial: Needle Felt a Sloth
This PDF comes complete with a full supply list and written instructions. We also offer a free video tutorial help you create your little sloth.
In this free video tutorial, Kiyoshi Mino shares his mastery and will teach you how to needle felt a sloth that you can hang in your house plants.
Kiyoshi is a super talented artist, and we are delighted to bring you this wonderful needle felting tutorial for such a fun and cute sloth.
This pattern goes along with our free tutorial -- and if you prefer, you can get the kit here
*IMPORTANT NOTE: DOWNLOAD LINK will be in your order summary, both in the "Your Account" section (click on the order) and in your email confirmation.
- You will receive a link for the download in your emailed Order Confirmation.
- You will need to LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT to complete the download, so if you don't have an account, you will need to set one up.
- You can also go to My Account and download the pdf from there.
**Link is only good for one week, please download immediately after ordering. Forgot to download your link? No worries give us a call or send us a message through the CONTACT US page. We will get you taken care of :).
For This Project You Will Need:
- CW-1 Core Wool
- Dyed Wool Batting
- Merino Top (for your sloth's long fur)
- Felting Needles 40 Spiral and 42 Triangle
- Needle Felting Pad 5x5 or larger
- 24 Gauge Armature Wire
- Crafting Glue
- Permanent Marker
- Wire Cutters
- Felt Sheet (Optional)
Watch the Video Tutorial:
Kiyoshi will teach you how to create your sloth's armature wire skeleton, build up your project with core wool, and how to needle felt long realistic fur.