Drum Carder - Wild Carder by Ashford
*Reserve now for Mid-Late March Shipping!
Card your own art batts! Exceptional tool for the Felters Studio!
Create delicious art batts for felting or spinning on your very own drum carder.
This little gem is perfect for the small studio, and so easy to use!
- Long Teeth allow you to add more fibers!
- The Wild carder has been specifically designed to help you blend a variety of fibers for rich and textural art batts.
- The extra long 72 point teeth allow you to include differing fibers, fabric, ribbons, feathers, paper and novelties to create unique blends.
- The packer brush is adjustable and will control fine, low-crimp fibers and increase the size of the batt.
- The drum clearance is also adjustable which allows you to set the teeth distance for total control of your fiber.
- All nylon bearings ensure it is light and easy to turn.
- The card cloth has wire teeth with a special protective coating and a flexible rubber backing for long life.
- The carder is strong and robust with the body made from Silver Beech hardwood.
- The carder has rubber feet to prevent it slipping. Card 50gm (2oz) batt quickly and efficiently.
- It comes assembled and lacquered ready to use.
- Carding cloth: fine 36 point = coarse, 72 point = fine, 120 point = finest
- Included: cleaning brush, clamps, awl
- Batt size: 4"W x 24"L
- Capacity: up to 1.5 oz
- Weight: 7lbs
- Assembly: Assembled
- Finish: Lacquered
- Dimensions: 16.5"L x 7"W x 9.5"H (approx.)
Processing time: 1-3 business days
Items ships separate from the rest of your order, may ship via DHL
**this item ships to the USA Only