PDF Download includes one Robin pattern.
This pattern goes along with our free tutorial -- and if you prefer, you can get the complete kit
*IMPORTANT NOTE: DOWNLOAD LINK will be in your order summary, both in the "Your Account" section (click on the order) and in your email confirmation.
- You will receive a link for the download in your emailed Order Confirmation.
- You can also go to My Account and download the pdf from there.
**Link is only good for one week, please download immediately after ordering. Forgot to download your link? No worries give us a call or send us a message through the CONTACT US page. We will get you taken care of :).
- Dyed Wool Batting
- 100% Wool Felt or other fabric such as Linen
- Felting Needles: 38 Star, 40 Triangle, 42 Triangle
- Needle Felting Pad 9x9 or larger
- Iron-on Transfer Pen
- An embroidery hoop is not included and is not necessary, but a 6" hoop will fit the image shown
- Print out the REVERSE image if you are using the iron-on transfer pen and transfer the image to your fabric. Otherwise, use your preferred method for transferring the image to your fabric.
Watch the Video Tutorial:
Learn how to needle felt your own 2D Robin from start to finish in this free, beginner friendly tutorial!