Digital Download: Needle Felt 2D Jellyfish
This PDF download includes 4 jellyfish patterns for needle felting in 2D.
This pattern goes along with our free tutorial -- and if you prefer, you can get the complete kit
*IMPORTANT NOTE: DOWNLOAD LINK will be in your order summary, both in the "Your Account" section (click on the order) and in your email confirmation.
- You will receive a link for the download in your emailed Order Confirmation.
- You will need to LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT to complete the download, so if you don't have an account, you will need to set one up.
- You can also go to My Account and download the pdf from there.
**Link is only good for one week, please download immediately after ordering. Forgot to download your link? No worries give us a call or send us a message through the CONTACT US page. We will get you taken care of :).
***This document is a PDF, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader
For This Project You Will Need:
- MC-1 Felting Batts or your choice of wool
- 100% Wool Felt or other fabric such as Linen
- Novelty Yarns and locks
- 6-inch bamboo embroidery hoop
- Iron-on Transfer Pen
- Felting Needles Size 42 Triangle and 40 Triangle or 38 Triangle, we also suggest a "cluster" of 3-5 42 Triangles
- Needle Felting Pad 9x9 or larger
- Wool locks and yarn
* Four drawings of jellyfish are in the included pattern. You can do an image transfer using an iron-on transfer pen, your preferred method of image transfer, or freehand
* There is plenty of wool to make several jellyfish, so consider adding more locks and extra sheets of wool felt.
Watch the Tutorial:
In this tutorial, you will learn how to transfer your image onto fabric. You will also learn how to smoothly needle felt your jellyfish, how to shade your project and how to apply the lock/yarn tendrils.