Are you ready to start needle felting Christmas Decorations for your home? So many of us are ready for the "good feels" of the holidays and needle felting your Christmas Decorations are a great way to get started!
Instructions for this kit are on video (see links below).
This pattern goes along with our free video tutorial -- and if you prefer, you can get the complete kit!
*IMPORTANT NOTE: DOWNLOAD LINK will be in your order summary, both in the "Your Account" section (click on the order) and in your email confirmation.
- You will receive a link for the download in your emailed Order Confirmation.
- You will need to LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT to complete the download, so if you don't have an account, you will need to set one up.
- You can also go to My Account and download the pdf from there.
**Link is only good for one week, please download immediately after ordering. Forgot to download your link? No worries give us a call or send us a message through the CONTACT US page. We will get you taken care of :).
***This document is a PDF, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader
For This Project You Will Need:
- Dyed Wool Batting for needle felting the design
- Needle Felting Pad 10x7 or larger
- Felting Needles (we recommend using a 38 Star and a 42 Triangle)
- 100% Wool Felt Fabric or your choice of background material
- Iron-On Transfer Pen or another method of image transfer
- Scissors, rotary cutter, or Pinking Shears
- (Optional) Jingle bells and any other holiday adornments you would like
- Wood panel and upholstery tacks
- Paint for panel (if desired)
- 18" x 18" backing fabric for pillow
- 12" x 18" Pillow Form
- Sewing Machine
Watch the Video Tutorial:
For this tutorial, our guest presenter and project designer is Holly LaRock! Holly is a gifted sign maker, a loved mother and wife, and a cherished Fairy here at Living Felt.
You will learn how to transfer images onto dark fabric, how to needle felt fine lines to create letters, and finally how to turn your project into a pillow or a sign!