Camel Top- Baby Natural White
- Character: Smooth, soft, fine fiber
- Staple Length: Approximately 2 inches
- Form: Top/Sliver is processed in a way that all the fibers are combed and going direction resulting in a long length
- Breed: Camel
- Wet Felting: Wet felts are dreamy soft and warm, perfect for neck warmers, scarves and hats.
- Needle Felting: Perfect for doll hair, short-haired realistic animals, manes, and tales
- Quantity Amounts Available: 1/2oz Minimum
- Responsibly & sustainably sourced...no mulesing
Our Camel Top fiber is naturally colored and never dyed.
Camel Top is a dreamy soft fiber with a 2" staple length. This fiber also has a light natural sheen. It is perfect for doll hair, long-haired realistic animals, manes, and tales.
Wool has naturally occurring scales that allow the felting process to happen, but did you know so does Camel? Camel does have scales, but they are much smaller than wool fiber scales. Smaller or fewer scales mean this fiber may take a little longer to felt.
*When attaching Camel fiber to your needle felted project, we would recommend using a small amount of wool at the base to anchor it into place.*