Alpaca Top- Dark Brown
- Character: Smooth, Fine Fiber
- Staple Length: Approximately 2-3 inches
- Form: Top/Sliver is processed in a way that all the fibers are combed and going direction resulting in a long length
- Breed: Alpaca
- Wet Felting: Wet felts are very soft and warm. Results can be a little fuzzy but makes very warm outwear.
- Needle Felting: Perfect for doll hair, long-haired realistic animals, manes, and tales
- Quantity Amounts Available: 1oz Minimum
- Responsibly & sustainably sourced...no mulesing
Our Alpaca fiber is naturally colored and never dyed.
Alpaca is a great fiber that you can incorporate into felted projects.
Wool has naturally occurring scales that allow the felting process to happen, but did you know so does Alpaca? Alpaca does have scales, but they are much smaller than wool fiber scales. Smaller or fewer scales mean this fiber may take a little longer to felt.
*When attaching Alpaca fiber to your needle felted project, we would recommend using a small amount of wool at the base to anchor it into place.*