This is a perfect beginner needle felting kit! Learn how to use a photo as a guide for needle felting a picture, learn how to blend wool to create new colors, and how to needle felt a 2D picture.
This kit goes along with our free tutorial -- and if you prefer, you can get the pattern
- Wool Batting for Needle Felting 13 colors
- CX-2 Winter White
- 100% Wool Felt - 2 sheets, one warm color, and one cool color - based on available stock
**This kit will make 4 small robins (ours are just over 4") or you can make larger versions. There is plenty of wool.
Also needed for this project:
- Needle Felting Foam Pad 9x9 or larger
- Felting Needles (we recommend a 38 Star, 40 Triangle, and 42 Triangle)
- An embroidery hoop is not included and is not necessary, but a 6" hoop will fit the image shown
- Print out the REVERSE image if you are using the iron-on transfer pen and transfer the image to your fabric. Otherwise, use your preferred method for transferring the image to your fabric.
Watch the Video Tutorial: