Wet Felting Slippers Kit
Learn to felt over a resist and create a wonderful pair of slippers for some very happy feet!
We will take you step-by-step through the process of wet felting a fabulous pair of house slippers. Our instructions include directions for both our pink-purple slippers, and the brown-orange slippers shown above. Once you learn the basic process, you will be able to fashion your own truly unique pair again and again!
• Your choice of 4, 6 or 8 ounces of wool fiber
• Wet Felting Mesh 30" x 60"
• Resist Material
• Complete full-color instructions with step-by-step photos
Sizing - Weight of Wool
4oz -- Small Feet and children
6oz -- Average Adult
8oz -- Thicker slippers, soles, larger sizes
Supplies/Tools Suggested for This Project
• Olive Oil Soap
• Old Towels
• Bubble wrap, or painters plastic + rubber shelf liner
• Felting needles for surface design
• Wool or yarns for adornments